- 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour/Maida
- 150 g of Unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup of Sugar
- 100 g of Dark Chocolate bar
- 1/2 tsp of Pure vanilla extract
- 1 Whole egg
1. In a small saucepan, add about an inch of water and bring it to simmer. Place a small plate over the saucepan and add chocolate and butter, cook untill the chocolate melts.
2. Mix Sugar and butter in a bowl.
3. Add egg and vanilla extract and mix well
4. Add melted chocolate and flour, mix altogether .
5. Take a small portion from the mixture, roll it in your palm and flatten it on to the greased baking sheets. Sprinkle some sweet balls, choco chip on it.
6. Preheat the oven 180 deg Celsius (Bake mode), bake for 15 minutes.
7. Take out from the oven and let it cool for sometime. then store it in air tight container/zip-lock bag.