- 2 cups of Apple (sliced)
- 1 cup of All purpose flour
- 1 cup of unsalted butter
- 2 cups of sugar, divided
- 1 cup of Milk
- 1 teaspoon of Baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of Nut mug
- Pinch of salt
Serve : 6
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (170 degrees C).
2. In mixing bowl; add all purpose flour, 1 cup of sugar, milk, baking soda, salt and vanilla extract. Mix all together without any lumps.
3. Heat medium saucepan, melt 1 cup of sugar, add sliced apple and lemon juice.Stir constantly. Cook until apple become soft.
4. Melt the butter in the baking dish 9 inch. Pour the flour mixture into the dish. (do not stir).
5. Arrange the sliced apple on the top of the mixture. Sprinkle with nut mug.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
P.S: Submitting this Recipe to the event " Flavours of Germany "," Bake Fest ", " Cooking with love cousin."