- 1 cup of spiral pasta
- 1 big onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup of mixed vegetables ( carrot, green peas, beans, corn )
- 1/2 cup of bell pepper (any color)
- 1 tablespoon of hot sauce/chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon of tomato sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Boil pasta with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt, then drain the water, keep it aside.
- Heat oil in wok/pan, set the flame to medium, add onion and ginger garlic paste, sauté till onion become soft and translucent.
- Add tomato, sauté for sometimes, then add mixed vegetables, bell pepper and salt. Stir fry until the veggies cooked well.
- Add two sauce and cooked pasta into it, cook till the spice blend with the veggies and pasta.
- Turn of the flame, transfer it to a plate and serve hot!