- Quail / Kaada - 4
- 1 big onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste
- 1 1/2- 2 tablespoon of ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Cumin seed powder
- 1 tablespoon of Fennel seed powder
- 1 teaspoon of Fennel seed
- Salt to taste
- Cilantro for garnishing
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Remove the quail skin and wash with turmeric, set aside.
- Heat oil in pan. Add fennel seed, onion and ginger garlic paste, sauté till it become translucent.
- Add tomato, sauté until soft.
- Add quail, cumin seed powder, fennel seed powder, pepper and salt with 1 cup of water. Mix well.
- Cover the lid and cook until gravy consistency.
- Garnish it with cilantro and Serve with rice.