- 1.15 lb of Salmon fish (cut into 2 pieces)
- Canola oil ( enough for shallow fry)
- 2 tablespoon of Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon of curd
- 1/2 tablespoon of coriander powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of garam masala
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- pinch of turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
1. Wash the fish and keep it aside.
3.Apply the paste to fish and marinate it in refrigerator for 1 hour.
4.Heat oil in the pan and fry the fish with enough oil until it become golden brown colour, then flip to the other side and fry.
5.Remove the excess oil by using paper tissue.