- 1 lb of Shrimp
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1/2 tablespoon of fennel seed powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of fennel seed
- 5 garlic pods finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon of coriander powder
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Handful of Curry leaves
- Cilantro for garnishing
1. Devein and wash the shrimp, set aside.
2. Heat oil in the pan, add fennel seeds, curry leaves, garlic, onion. Cook until onion becomes translucent.
3. Add tomato, cook till it become soft.
4. Add shrimp,chilli powder, coriander powder, fennel seed powder, salt . Mix all together.
5. Reduce the flame, Cover the lid and cook until the raw smell goes away. ( do not over cook the shrimp )
6. Finally garnish it with cilantro and serve with rice.