- 2 slice of wheat bread
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 1/2 cup of chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon of unsalted butter
- Salt to taste (optional)
1. Spread tomato sauce on one side of bread evenly. Add onion and bell pepper.
2. Add Corn and mozzarella cheese. Microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Heat butter in tawa, toast the bread for 1 minute over medium flame.
4. Sprinkle some chilli flakes and serve!
Sending this to Gujarati Zaika - 1st year anniversary Giveaway