- 6 slices of Bread
- 1 big onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 5 slitted green chilies
- 1/4 tsp of chopped ginger
- 1/2 tsp of red chili powder
- 1/8 tsp of turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds
- Cilantro for garnishing
- Salt to taste
- Remove the four sides of the bread (brown part). cut into small cubes and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in pan. Add mustard seed, when it splutters add green chillies, ginger.
- Add onion, fry till it becomes transparent. then add tomato, cook for few minutes.
- Add turmeric, chilli powder and salt, close the lid and reduce the flame, cook until the raw smell goes away.
- Finally add bread into it and mix all, make sure the bread is well coated with the spices.
- Garnish it with cilantro and serve.