- 1 1/2 cups of corkscrew pasta
- 1/2 - 1/4 cup of medium salsa
- 6 garlic pods minced
- 1 cup of Mozerella cheese
- 3 tbsp of chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tbsp of pepper (optional)
- Salt to taste
- olive oil
- Boil the pasta with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and pinch of salt, then drain the water, keep it aside.
- Heat oil in pan. Add garlic and pasta, saute for few minutes.
- Add salsa, pepper and salt as needed, cook till the sauce blend with pasta.
- Turn off the flame, transfer the pasta into microwave bowl.
- Spread cilantro and cheese on the top of the pasta. cook it for 1 minute in microwave.
- Cheesy pasta is ready to serve now. Enjoy !
PS: Linking this yummy recipe to "Cook with love sister" , " Gujarati zaika Giveaway "and "lets cook with cheese"