- 2 large crab
- 1 big onion chopped
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon of fennel seeds, divided
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon of chilli powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of coriander powder
- 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Cilantro for garnishing
1. Clean and wash crab, Cut into desired size.
2. Grind coconut and 1/2 tablespoon of fennel seed, set aside.
3. Heat oil in pan. Add fennel seeds, onion and ginger garlic paste, cook till onion becomes translucent.
4. Add tomato, fry till it cooked well.
5. Add chilli powder, coriander powder and salt. Mix well.
6. Add crab and 1/2 cup of water, Check for salt taste after adding water.cover the lid and cook till the crab color changes to orange.
7. Finally add coconut paste, cook for few minutes.
8. Garnish with cilantro and Serve with white rice.