- 300 g of minced chicken
- 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste
- 6 red dry chilli
- 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Oil for shallow frying
- Coarse grind the dry chilli and cilantro.
- Mix the chicken, ginger garlic paste, dry chilli paste and salt as needed
- Take a small portion from chicken, make a roll of about 2 inch by using your palm.
- Heat oil in tawa, reduce the flame and shallow fry the kebab.
- Fry until it turns to brown color. Make sure all sides of the chicken is cooked well.
- Serve hot!
1. You can adjust the dry chilli quantity to suit your taste.