- 2 Potatoes
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 cup of Mixed vegetables(carrot, beans, peas, corn)
- 1 tsp of fennel seed
- 1 tsp of chilli powder
- 1 tsp of Garam masala
- 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoon of corn flour / 2 egg white
- 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil for shallow fry
1. Boil potatoes with a pinch of salt and peel the skin and mash it without lumps.
2. Heat oil in pan, add fennel seeds and mixed vegetables, sauté until veggies cooked well.
3. Add chilli powder and garam masala and salt, sauté till the spices blend to the veggies.
4. Turn off the flame,add smashed potato and cilantro, mix all together.
5. Take a small portion make it like ball, flatten it with your palm ( patty ). Mix little water in corn flour.
6. Dip the patty in corn flour batter / egg white. roll it in bread crumbs (make sure it covered all sides)
7. Heat oil in tawa for shallow frying, fry it until brown on both sides.
8. Serve hot with tomato ketchup or chutney.