Mango kesari/ Mango sooji halwa is a delicious sweet. The method of preparing mango kesari is similar to normal kesari, the only diffrence is you have to add mango pulp in it. It is easy and quick recipe.
Check here for another Mango recipe : Mango Chicken curry .
- 1/2 cup of Rava/Sooji
- 1/2 cup of Mango pulp
- 3/4 cup of Sugar
- 1 tbsp of Ghee
- 10 No of Cashew
- 1 cup of Water
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of Cardoman powder
- Dry roast rava/sooji in pan and set aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan. Fry cashew till it becomes golden brown color and set aside.
- Add water in the same pan and allow it to boil.
- Reduce to low flame, add rava/sooji little by little stiring continously.( To avoid lumps)
- Add Mango pulp, sugar, salt and cardoman powder. Mix all and cook for another few minutes.
- Finally add the roasted cashews. Mix it for a minute. and switch off the stove.
Linking this recipe to New year special give away by EAT N EAT LITTLE MORE