- 8 ounces of Cream cheese
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp of lemon zest
- 1/2 cup of whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of raspberry
- 1/2 cup of blueberry
- For crust:
- 1 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp of melted butter
- 3 tbsp of sugar
1. In a bowl, add bread crumbs,sugar and butter. Mix together.
2. Transfer the mixture into 7 inch springform pan. spread and press with tumbler/glass. Refrigerate untill ready for use.
3. In another bowl, beat cream cheese,sugar, lemon juice and zest.
4. Add whipping cream and fold into cream cheese mixture.
5. Now spread the cream cheese mixture into the pan and top with raspberry & blueberry.
6. Cover with aluminium foil and refrigerate it for 2 hours.
7. Serve chill!
Linking this recipe to Gayathri's Cook Spot