- 1 lb of Mutton
- 2 tbsp of ghee
- 4 Cinnamon sticks
- 4 Black cardamom
- 6 Green cardamom
- 11/2 tbsp of kashmir chilli powder
- 1 tsp of fennel seed powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 inch ginger chopped finely
- 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder
- A pinch of hing
- A pinch of saffron
- Salt to taste
1. In mixing bowl, add kashmir chilli powder,turmeric powder, ginger, hing, saffron, fennel seed powder, salt and water. Mix it well.
2. Take blender and add green cardomon, cinnamon sticks, cumin seeds. Make coarse powder.
3. Heat ghee in pressure cooker, add black cardamom, mutton pieces and fry in medium flame untill it turns brown colour.
4. Now add chilli mixture in it, put the lid on and wait for 5 whitsle. then switch off the flame.
5. After steam comes out, open the lid and add the coarse powder, mix well. Cook in medium flame till it becomes thick consistency.
6. Serve this spicy curry with chappathi, paratha or rice.