- 1 bunch Asparagus (cut 1/2 inch size)
- 1 chopped onion
- 10 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tsp of chilli powder
- 1 tsp of coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp of crushed pepper
- 1 tsp of mustard seed
- Curry leaves
2. Add onions,saute till it becomes transparent.
3. Add asparagus, chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, pepper and salt. Mix all together. ( do not add water ).
4. Close the lid and cook in medium flame until raw smell of asparagus goes away.
Linking this recipe to Walking through memory lane 2014 - Gayathri's Cookspot