- 2 lb chicken
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 1/2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbp of fennel powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tbsp curd
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- Oil for deep frying
1. Take chicken in mixing bowl, add all the ingredients expect lemon and mix altogether.
2. Marinade the chicken in refrigerator for minimum 2 hours.
3. Heat oil in frying pan, fry the chicken in batch wise ( 1 batch = 5 pieces ).
4. Fry till it turns to reddish brown colour. Drain the excess oil using paper towels.
5. Squeeze fresh lemon on the chicken pieces and serve with sliced onion and tomato.