- 250 g Mushroom
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 chopped tomato
- 6 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 bay leaf
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp of fennel seed
- 1 tsp of chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp of fennel seed powder
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder
- Cilantro for garnish
1. Wash and cut the mushroom, set aside. Heat oil in a pan, add bay leaf, cinnamon stick and fennel seeds.
2. Add onion and saute till it become transparent.
3. Add garlic and tomato, saute until tomato turn soft.
4. Add all powders, chopped mushroom and salt as per your taste. Mix well and close the lid and cook for 15 minutes on medium heat (do not add water, it will some moisture).
5. Remove from flame and garnish with cilantro and Serve with rice or chapathi.
Linking this recipe to Gayathri's Cook Spot