- 2 cup pasta (i used penne pasta)
- 1 cup minced chicken
- 1 potato, skin peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, copped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 inch ginger, chopped
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
1. Boil pasta with 1 tbsp of oil, salt as needed. Drain the water and set aside.
2. Heat oil in pan, add garlic,ginger and onion, saute till onion become transparent.
3. Add tomato, saute until soft.
4. Add chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt. Mix all well.
5. Now add minced chicken and potato, half cup of water and mix well. Close the lid and cook until potato cooked well.
6. Add the boiled pasta into it and toss it, until pasta well coated with the spices and remove from the flame.