This Recipe is very easy to make. It will take only 20 minutes. Here i made it for serving 2 persons. so you can add the quantity according to the number of persons.
- 1/4 cup semi sweet choco chip
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 whole egg , 1 egg yolk
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- Butter for greasing baking bowl
- 1 tbsp powder sugar for decoration
- Preheat oven for 420 deg F in Bake mode.
- Take a microwave safe bowl, add in choco chip and butter. Microwave it for 1 minute.
- Mix the melted choco chip and butter using fork/spoon.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Add eggs in it and beat nicely.
- Finally add all purpose flour, mix it without lumps.
- Grease the baking bowl with butter, pour the batter in it.
- Bake for 12 minutes and let it cool for sometime.
- Run knife around the edges of the bowl , place a plate on the top and flip it carefully.
1. Do not cool it completely, because the inside chocolate became thicker. then you wont get molten choco lava
2. To decorate the heart shape in the centre.cut paper towel in heart shape, place it on the centre of the cake and sift powdered sugar on it.
Enjoy the Molten Choco Lava Cake :)