- 2 cup chopped Cabbage
- 3 Green chillies chopped
- 1 1/2 Besan flour
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
1. Take all the dry ingredients in bowl with little amount of water. Mix it without lumps.
2. Add cabbage and chillies in it and mix well.
3. Heat oil in pan over medium flame. Take a small portion of mixture in spoon/hand and drop it in the heated oil.
4. Fry them both sides until it turn to golden brown. Remove the excess oil using paper tissue.
5. Serve hot with chutney or sauce.