- 1 cup urad daal
- 2 tbsp Rice flour
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp chopped Ginger
- 1 tsp Peppercorn
- 1/8 tsp Asafoetida
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
Method for Preparing Mysore Bonda
1. Wash and soak urad daal in water for about 4 hours.
2. Drain the water and finely grind the daal in blender.
3. Add onion, peppercorn, ginger, asafoetita and salt. Mix it well.
4. Heat oil in the pan.
5. Rinse your hand with water, take a small portion from the batter. make it like a ball and drop it into the heated oil.
6. Fry it over medium flame until the both sides turns to golden brown colour and crispy.
7. Remove the excess oil using paper towel.
8. Serve with Coconut Chutney.