- 2 Chicken thighs
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 coriander powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of curd
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tsp Salt
- Wash the chicken and slit it with knife.
- Take a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients (expect chicken) and mix well.
- Take chicken and rub it in the mixture.
- Marinade the chicken for 6 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 420 F (Bake mode)
- Take a baking pan, place the marinaded chicken and spray olive oil on it.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with Ranch dip and sliced onions.