Parfait is a kind of frozen dessert. It consisting of layers which is filled with any fruits, Ice cream, Whipped cream and eggs. Here i filled this with Strawberry layers. If you want some crunchiness, you can add some crushed crackers or cookies in between the layers.
- 2 cup of Strawberries, Chopped
- 1 cup of Whip cream
- 3 tbsp of Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Icing Sugar
- 2 tbsp of unflavoured Gelatin
- 2 Strawberries for garnishing
2. Transfer it to microwave safe bowl and add gelatin in it and microwave it for 1 minute. Then Stir it until gelatin dissolve and let them cool completely.
3. Transfer it to large glass and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
2. Take whip cream in large mixing bowl, beat it in speed 2 for about 1 minute using electric hand mixer.
3. Add Icing sugar and beat it in speed 5 until it become stiff peak form.
4. Add the strawberry juice and fold the whipped cream in it.
5. Transfer it into Zip lock bag and cut small hole in one of the edge.
6. Fill the strawberry whipped cream into the two glasses.
7. Cling wrap it and refrigerate for 4 hours.
8. Garnish it with Fresh strawberry and Serve :)