- 1 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Butter, Room temperature
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp of Pure Vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, granulated sugar and salt. Whisk it well.
2. Add milk, eggs , butter and vanilla extract. Beat on speed 3 for about 3 minutes using Electric mixer.
3. Spoon into 12 lining Muffin cups ( Fill 3/4 of the cup).
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the centre of the cake and comes out clean.
6. Transfer into rack and let it cool completely.
How to Store:
Store it up to 1 day in Air tight container or Freeze it for 2 days.