Few days back I posted other version of Strawberry Parfait. This is No cook version of Strawberry Parfait. The main ingredients of this parfait is Strawberry and Cashew nuts. This is easy to make recipe. It is the perfect dessert after Grand meals.
Ingredients for Filling
1 cup of Cashew nuts, soaked in water for 2 hours and drained
1/2 cup of Strawberries, chopped.
5 no of Medjool Dates
1/4 cup of Coconut Oil
1 tsp of Vanilla extract
1 tbsp of lime juice
3 to 5 tbsp of water
A pinch of Salt
1 cup of Strawberries, chopped
1/2 cup of Pears, chopped
1/4 cup of Shredded coconut
1. Blend all the Filling ingredients in Blender until Smooth and creamy.
2. Transfer the creamy mixture into Zip lock bag and set aside
1. Take two tall glasses, Place the Parfait: coconut, strawberry and pears on the bottom of the glass.
2. Cut small opening on one edge of the zip lock filling bag and fill 1/2 cup of filling on the fruit layer.
3. Continue this process until you reach the top of the glass.
4. Garnish it with strawberry and refrigerate for an hour and serve chill.