Seekh Kabab can be made with any minced meat ( lamb, chicken, beef, pork, fish, turkey) and spices onto the skewer and cooked. It is popular dish in India and Middle East countries. This is perfect Starter/Appetizer for any parties. It goes well with flat bread & Rice varieties. I love to have this with onion cucumber Raita.
1 1/2 cup minced chicken ( or your fav ground meat)
1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
Salt as required
oil for shallow frying
4 bamboo skewers
1 cup cilantro, chopped
4 dry chilli
1 tbsp of water
1. Take all the ingredients, which I mentioned under to grind in blender and grind it to smooth paste.
2. Take minced chicken in bowl, add cilantro paste, ginger garlic paste, salt and all powders. Mix well until all incorporated.
3. Heat oil in tawa.
4. Apply oil on the bamboo skewers. Grab a handfull of minced mixture and shape it over the stick.
5. Gently place the skewer on the heated oil. Keep turning the stick until all sides of kabab cooked well.
6. Serve hot with Naan or any Rice varieties.