4 Bread slices
7 Quail eggs
7 Cherry tomatoes, diced
1/2 tsp Dried oregano
2 tbsp Butter
Salt to taste
1. Melt a tbsp of butter in large saucepan over medium heat and add cherry tomatoes, saute until soft.
2. Pour the eggs into the pan and sprinkle some salt and oregano on it.
3. Cook for 2 minutes and remove it from the flame.
4. Take two bread slices, spread some egg filling on each bread and cover it with rest of the slices.
5. Melt butter in tawa over medium flame, place the sandwich and toast it on both sides until it turned to golden brown colour.
6. Slice them into half and serve with ketchup.