Fried chicken is moist and crispy Appetizer. It is perfect starter for any occasion. Here I have used All purpose flour for the outer crispy layer. You can replace it with bread crumbs. I hope you will like my version of fried chicken. Happy cooking!
- 10 Chicken wings
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Rice flour
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 Egg
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
1. Wash the chicken wings and set aside.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in plate and set aside.
3. Beat egg in bowl and keep it aside.
4. Heat oil in pan.
5. Take a chicken wing, dredge it in the flour mixture, then dip it in the egg mixture. Now again coat it well in the flour mixture.
6. Drop the chicken in heated oil.
7. Fry on both sides till it turn to golden brown color.
8. Remove the excess oil using paper towel.
9. Serve hot with Ketchup or Mayo.