Fish 65 is spicy, deep fried fish. Here I made this dish in South Indian style. It can be serve as starter or snack.
Preparation time - 5 minutes
Resting time - 30 minutes
Cooking time - 10 to 15 minutes
Serve - 3
- 300 gm Fish fillets, washed and cubed (I used shark fish)
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed
- 1/8 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 2 tbsp curd
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Soy sayce
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
1.Combine all the ingredients in mixing bowl, mix well using hand. Marinade it for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
2.Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat.
3. Drop fish pieces into the heated oil.
4. Deep fry it on both sides.
5. Remove excess oil using paper towel.
6. Serve hot with slices of tomatoes and onions.