This dish is an easy, well nutrition and stomach filling meal. It is my daughter's favorite pasta dish. She likes the cheesy flavor and colorful veggies. It is perfect for school lunch. Do try this for your kids, they will definitely like it.
- 1 cup Penne pasta
- 1/2 cup Broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup Carrots, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup Green peas
- 1/4 cup Fresh corn
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Cheddar cheese, sheddred or powdered
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder or 3 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 1 tsp Ground pepper
- 1 tsp Oil
- Salt as required
1. Wash all the veggies in running water.
2. Heat a tsp of oil in wide pan over medium-low heat. Add all the veggies, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
3. Mix well, close the lid and cook until the veggies cooked well.
3. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in another pan according to the packet instruction. Drain well and put it back to the pan.
4. Add milk and cheese, cook untill it thicken.
5. Now add the cooked veggies to pasta, toss it well and remove it from the flame.