Spinach omelette is simple recipe, yet tasty and healthy too. It is packed with lots of nutrition. It goes well with steamed rice and pepper rasam.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp tomato, chopped
- 2 tbsp onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 1 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
1. Crack the eggs in a bowl, add all other ingredients and whisk it well.
2. Heat pan over medium flame, add a tsp of oil in it.
3. Pour the egg mixture in the pan and cook for couple of minute.
4. Flip it to other side and cook less than a minute.
5. Serve it with rice varieties.