It's so scrumptious!!
It's so moist and tender!!!
I served it with garlic Mayonnaise. It also goes well with chappathi or roti.
- Whole chicken (3 - 4 pounds)
- 1/2 cup unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 5 Garlic cloves
- onion, halved
- lemon, halved
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- Twine thread
1. Roughly chop the fresh parsley leaves and garlic cloves. Set aside
2. Pre-heat oven to 350 F
3. Take a bowl or plate. Combine butter, parsley and garlic.
4. Stuff butter mixture in-between the flesh and skin of chicken. Turn to other side of chicken and stuff again.
5. Gently press with fingers on chicken skin to spread the butter mixture evenly.
6. Place onion, lemon halves inside the chicken.
7. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
8. Tie the chicken legs using twine thread.
9. Place the chicken on baking tray, lined with aluminium foil.
10. Bake it for 60 to 90 minutes.