Ingredients for making Quail curry:
- 2 No of Quail ( skin removed)
- 1 onion
- 1 tomoto
- 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste
- Whole garam masala - (2 bay leaves, 2 small cinnamon stick, 1 star aniseed)
- 1 tbsp of Curry powder
- 1 tsp of Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder
- 1 tsp of Fennel seed powder
- 1 tsp of Salt
Serve: 3 Adults
Chop onion, tomato and cilantro into finely.
Heat oil in pan on medium heat. Add whole garam masala and ginger garlic paste, saute for a minute.
Add onions, saute till it becomes translucent.
Add tomato, cook it it turn to soft. Add cilantro and give a stir.
Now add in all spice powders and salt. Mix well.
Add quail into it and pour a cup of water. Close the pan with lid and cook for about 20 minutes.
Its done! Garnish it with cilantro.