Pinwheel Wall Decor is easy, cheap, classy look wall art. It is a nice way to add some colors to your walls without spending a lot of money.
Step 1: Supplies
- Patterned cardstock papers or scrapbook papers
- Hot glue gun and glue stick
Measure cardstocks 6X6 inch (smaller pinwheel) or 12X12 (larger pinwheel) inch with ruler and cut them using scissor.
1.Take a cardstock sheet, make 1/2 inch wide fold on the sheet.
2. Fold the paper back and forth, accordion style.
3. Now fold the accordion strip in half and hot glue the two sides together.
4. Repeat the same process and make 2 more fans in same patterned cardstock.
Glue the three fans together.
Pull the accordion of two sides and glue them together.
Take another cardstock, trace 2 circle of 1 inch "diameter", cut it and glue it on centre of pinwheel back and forth.
Attach pinwheel to the wall using wall mounting tape.