Sweet Paniyaram / Innipu Paniyaram is made of leftover idli batter, jaggery and coconut. The texture is soft and sponge. It can be serve as tiffin or snack.
- 2 cup Idli batter (use thick batter)
- 8 tbsp Jaggery powder
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- sesame oil for shallow frying
1. Take idli batter, jaggery, coconut and cardamom powder in a mixing bowl. Mix all well.
2. Heat appe pan and add few drops of oil in it.
3. Pour spoonful of batter until 3/4th of mould.
4. Cook on both sides until they become golden brown on both sides.
5. Serve hot with tea or milk.