I have tried so many mug cakes. For me, this is the best. It is so moist, spongy and delicious. You will need only 2 minutes to make this delicious cake. If you are chocolate lover, this is for you. Please try it out. I am sure, you will make it again.
This recipe is for the capacity of 2 cups.
Here I used 2 cups.The capacity of each cup is 1 cup.
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Cooking time : less than 2 minutes
1/4 cup All Purpose flour
1/4 cup Sugar
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tbsp of chocolate chips
3 tbsp milk
3 tbsp melted butter
1 small egg
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
1 tbsp water
A pinch of salt
1. Take all purpose flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder and salt in a small mixing bowl. Whisk until all incorporated.
2. Add egg, melted butter, milk and vanilla extract to dry mixture . Mix all well without any lump formation.
3. Grease the cup with butter or oil.
4. Divide the cake batter equally in 2 cups. Now add a tbsp of choco chip in center of both mugs (while microwaving, it ll go inside). Sprinkle water on top the batter. It helps to keep the cake moist and gooey.
5. Microwave it for 1:30 minutes.
That's all :) Chocolaty mug cake is ready.
Wait for few minutes to cool down. Then sprinkle some icing sugar on top, garnish with berries and serve.
Note : Microwave timing will be slightly differ from different microwave. If its not cooked in the center, keep 10 to 20 more seconds.
Adding choco chips, gives gooey texture and it makes the cake so tasty