20 minute Lasagna / Skillet Lasagna is the easiest Lasagna ever. It is so cheesy and yummy homemade lasagna. It is perfect to make for busy weeknights. You gonna cook this dish in just one skillet and there is no need to pre boil the lasagna sheet. Sounds simple :) isn't it? Try out this luscious dish and relish it :) Thanks for visiting..
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 17 minutes
Serves: 3 to 4 Adults
Check here for Skillet Pizza recipe
250 gm Minced chicken
1 Onion, dice
4 Garlic, minced
About 4 to 5 Lasagna noodle sheets, broken into 1/4th size
1 cup Pasta sauce
1 cup Water
1/2 tsp Italian herbs
Salt to taste
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup Mozarella cheese
1/4 cup Ricotto cheese
Basil Leaves for garnishing
You will need a skillet wit lid to cook this dish
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onion, garlic and minced meat. Season with salt and italian herbs, Mix, cook and stir occasionally for 5 minutes.
2. Add broken lasagna noodles, pasta sauce and a cup of water. Close the pan with its lid and cook for 5 minutes.
3. After 5 minutes, open the lid and stir again. Now add parmesan cheese and give a stir.
4. Sprinkle mozerella cheese on top and close the skillet and cook for 5 more minutes on medium low heat.
5. Finally top with ricotta cheese and close the lid an cook for 2 minutes.
6. Remove the skillet from heat, garnish with some basil leaves and serve hot..