This is the best fried chicken I ever made. It was soo good :) Any Fried chicken lover out there!! This is for you. You can make a perfect fried chicken at your home. It is moist, tender and crispy. A few ingredients is needed to make this dish. It is perfect starter for any occasion. Here I have used All purpose flour for the outer crispy layer. You can replace it with bread crumbs. I hope you will like my version of fried chicken.
2 Chicken Breast
1/4 cup All purpose flour
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp Garlic and herb seasoning (optional)
1 tsp Paprika
1 large Egg
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
1. Wash the chicken breast and pat dry them. Cut into strips (1/4 inch)
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
3. Crack an egg in a bowl, season with a pinch of salt, whisk for 30 sec and keep it aside.
4. Heat oil in pan over medium heat.
5. Keep everything ready now! ( chicken strips, beaten egg mixture, flour mixture )
Take a chicken strip, dip it in egg mixture, then dredge it in the flour mixture and then dip it in the egg mixture again and coat it well in the flour mixture. Keep the battered strip in a plate. Now repeat the same for rest of the strips.
6. Carefully drop the chicken strip one by one in heated oil. (fry batchwise)
7. Fry on both sides till it turn to golden brown color. It will take 3 to 5 mins.
8. Remove the excess oil using paper towel.
9. Serve hot with Ketchup or Mayo.